Classic burlesque beauty Kiss Me Kate has been a vital part of the Bay Area burlesque community for the last seven years, both as a performer and as the Creative Director of Burlesque Moulin – an upscale burlesque experience in both San Francisco and Paris. From a very young age she could be found performing in musicals, plays, and even the occasional opera. Kate combines her love of the stage with a passion for old-school Hollywood glamour to create unique acts designed to honor the pioneers of burlesque.
Her burlesque festival resume includes:
- 2012 Toronto Burlesque Festival (special guest performer)
- 2012 Kansas City Burlesque Festival (opening night headliner)
- 2012 Tease-O-Rama (troupe performance with Hubba Hubba Revue)
- 2012 Southwest Burlesque Showcase (solo performer)
- 2010 New Orleans Burlesque Festival (solo performer)
- 2010 Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend (Thursday Showcase, solo performer)
- 2009 Texas Burlesque Festival (solo performer)
- 2008 San Francisco Tease-O-Rama (troupe performance with Burlesqueteers)
In the past, Kiss Me Kate has been a core contributor — both on stage and off — to San Francisco’s Hubba Hubba Revue, voted one of the top burlesque shows in the world by the Travel Channel. She was the featured performer in November 2011 at Red Hots Burlesque, and can often be found wowing the crowds at other local shows, including: Little Minsky’s, Fishnet Follies Classical Burlesque Revue, Barbary Coast Burlesque, Sin Sisters Burlesque, and Sassy’s Seaside Burlesque.